Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tuning In

Books, Magazines, Music, Movies, TV, Social Networking, Blogging ... ( I think you get where I am going) are all great outlets.

Here is what we are Tuning In to right now:

Books:

I am currently on the 2nd book of the Hunger Games.  I have equally liked both the first and the second book, but I have heard that the last one is a lot more depressing.

Trevor is on the last book of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series.  He has loved these books, but I could not  get past the 2nd chapter of the 1st one.

Trevor plans on reading the Hunger Games next.

I am going to read the last book of the Hunger games, but then I have no idea what to read!

I was thinking about reading another series written by Suzanne Collins(author of the Hunger Games), but I am not sure if I will enjoy it.  They are called The Underland Chronicles which is a five books series of fantasy novels about a boy that falls under the earth.  I have never been into "fantasy" but I do like similar ideas (Harry Potter, Twilight ...).

Movies:

On Friday, we plan to rent 50/50 for date night.  Any thoughts about this movie?

We both would also like to see:

Hopefully I can get through the movie, I heard it's a little scary... ekkk!



When it comes out on March 23rd! Can't wait!!

I am thinking about reading this book first and possible waiting to watch 
this one at home when it comes out to rent.


Blogs:

I am so excited to see some of my friends join the Blog World!  Some new Blogs that I am super excited to start following:



-Jessica has actually been blogging since October, but
I am still excited about it!


Have a great suggestions for books, movies, blogs or anything else for us?  Let us know! We love hearing new ideas. 

xoxxo



No comments:

Post a Comment