Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tune In

What we are tuning into:

1. Books

Trevor is just finishing up the first book of 
The Hunger Games.


We are very excited to go see the movie when it comes
out!!

I have finished The Hunger Game series and am now
reading:

It is very interesting so far.  A lot of "technical" terms, but I am
beginning to become very interested in how we work out and what we eat
effects our body.

2. TV

Bethenny Ever After started a couple of weeks ago.  
Bethenny and her husband, Jason 
are so funny and we love to see their interaction.



American Idol has just begun the Top 24.  We are a little unsure of the talent
this season, but we will see.


3. Movies

Trevor took me to see The Vow last weekend :)
He is such a great man with a lot of patience for the things that make
me happy.  

This weekend we are most likely going to see Safe House.  I promised Trevor
we can go see if after he sat through the vow and even said "It wasn't
that bad" at the end. 

4. Music 
A slightly embarrassing fact ... I put "Rack City" by 
Tyga on my Workout playlist.
Please don't judge me. 


Can't wait for this weekends events ... Gym Date, Troy's Farmers Market, Dinner with Trevor's co-workers, Bridal Show and quality time with my sister, brother-in-law and of course the cutest little man ever, my nephew. 

xoxxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment