Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What NEEDS to happen on Wednesday!

I have off every Wednesday, sometimes I get a lot done and sometimes not so much.  Tomorrow needs to be a "get a lot done day."

1. Gym - got to get ready for this wedding.  YMCA here I come.  Trevor and I have been lazy so far this week, tomorrow needs to happen!!

2. Pick up our Disney packets from the travel agent!! We are going to Disney in 2 weeks!!! We can't wait, but I am not excited about driving 40 minutes to pick up a packet on my day off :( RUDDDEE!

3. Laundry and Clean.

4. Take care of this wall:

please excuse the really crappy iphone picture

To get it to look more like this:



Trevor is about ready to rip down these construction paper squares.  Almost every morning he stares at this wall and tells me how much he loves the pictures.  Thank you smart ass, I know I have been  neglecting this project! 

I HAVE to order some pictures and also make this:

Thank you Pintrest 

5. I am thinking about making these with the rest of my scrabble tiles:

I am not a huge fan of magnets, but Trevor 
loves them and at least this is cute :)


6. Make a yummy dinner for my love before he gets home from work - Shrimp over Green Beans, healthy and delicious. 

7. Make appointments to go look at wedding venues before my sister wedding planner yells at me.  Anyone know of great venues in the Saratoga Springs area?? 


Sometimes I just HATE productive days off. 

1 comment: