Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Funday!

This weekend has been great! We looked at 3 possible wedding venues on Saturday:
 
    1. Longfellows
    2. Saratoga National
    3. Gideon Putnam

We think we have made a decision on our wedding venue, but you will have to wait to find out until we are sure!!

Mike, Christina and Ethan came over today to watch the Bills/Giants game (we are not going to talk about the game) and I made mac n cheese in the slow cooker my new favorite thing.  I basically followed a recipe I found on pintrest, but made a few changes.


Around 8pm we got really bored and went for a walk (in the rain) down to Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  

Yummmmmyyy!!


While we were there I heard a song that I THOUGHT was from the movie Elf, but now that I just was looking through the soundtrack, I don't think it was actually from the movie.  Anyway, it got me very excited for the holiday season because I literally watch Elf at least once a week (Trevor is very excited about this). 

How can you not LOVE this movie!!


I then realized that it was Fall and Halloween time and I needed to own Hocus Pocus immediately!! We drove to Walmart and Blockbuster and they were BOTH sold out!! Target was closed, but we will be going there tomorrow to purchase this classic movie!


Can't wait to get this baby in our DVR!! 

xoxxo

Days until Disney: 2!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment