Sunday, October 2, 2011

Family Weekend

We spent the weekend in Newburgh and besides the Bills losing (sad) we had an awesome time!!

Friday night we just stayed in with the parents and caught up.  Mom and I were loving some Blackstone Merlot (as usual) and the boys were enjoying Sam Adams Octoberfest.  We went to bed at 3:30am!! Ekk!! Bad idea when the guys had to move my brother at 9:30.

Saturday was a chill day, lots of relaxing, naps and watching this cute little guy.

Our nephew, Ethan!!

Saturday night KJ an Joe came over and hung out with us, my parents, Ryan Drunk Ryan and CJ.  

It was an awesome weekend!! Can't remember the last time my whole family was sleeping in the same house!  It was a little bit of a circus, 8 people, 3 dogs and a baby.  Overall, GREAT weekend with the fam!! We are so lucky to have an amazing family.  Love you!! 

xoxxo

4 comments:

  1. Always a great time when our family is together!! Love all the craziness!! Love you both, thanks for the help with our little Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't drunk I was lightly inebriated...

    ReplyDelete