Thursday, September 15, 2011

WE LOVE GORGEOUS DAYS!

Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day.  Once Trevor got home from work we went for a walk around Saratoga.  We stopped at The Wine Bar for a nice relaxing glass of wine.  It was so nice to be out and enjoy the last few days of beautiful weather we have left.


We went to Circus Cafe for dinner. 


Trevor had the Yankee Pot Roast and I had the 
Italian Chicken Pasta.  Both were delish (not that I tried
 the pot roast, but I trust Trevor's word on it)!!


We walked to the wine store, grab a bottle of Pinot Grigio then came home to enjoy the rest of the night.  I wish it was nice weather all year round in Saratoga, I would stay here forever.


This weekend we are turning off our phones and heading up to the Finger Lakes for a wine tour on Saturday afternoon.  Trevor won't tell me where exactly we are going/staying so I don't have too much information.  Can't wait for another fun weekend getaway!!

Enjoy your weekend with the ones you love!!

xoxxo

2 comments: