Friday, September 9, 2011

Charleston Wrap Up!!

I know, I know  ... I lied. Yesterday got away from me!!

Before I get into the rest of our Charleston adventures I need to wish my amazing parents Happy Anniversary!! They are two of the most important people in my life and have definitely taught me what true love is.  Their anniversary was yesterday, lots of love their way!! Love you Mom and Dad!!

Where did we leave off?? Saturday nap? Yes.  

After we woke up from our nap and took fresh showers we were back out on the town.  First stop was Red's at Shem Creek for a drink.  

Us hanging out on the dock.

It was the perfect time of day 

with a great view.



Didn't get any pictures, but we saw dolphins!! AWESOME!! 

We headed out to Poe's Tavern on Sullivan's Island for dinner.  Food was very good, service was a bit slower than we are use to, but I enjoyed that.  No food/check being rushed on you.  I love being able to enjoy the time with the people I am with.  

We ended the night with a moonlit walk on the beach.  It was gorgeous.  Trevor and I both saw the same shooting star there, making it the perfect moment to decide how much in love we were with each other and Charleston.  

Sunday

We headed out to the famous Cooper River Bridge (Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge) and took a stroll through the visitors center and picked up LOTS of brochures/booklets/charleston info. 

Can't wait to take some 
night time shots of the bridge.

Next up was Isle of Palms for some beach time, the tide was high, beach was busy and it rained, but WE still loved every second of it!! 

After the beach it was back to Sarah and Scotts for a delish home cooked dinner paired with some tasty beer and porch time.   Dessert was yummy yummy cupcakes from Cupcake. Perfect way to wrap up a perfect weekend!!  

Thank you Sarah and Scott for a great time!! 

Theme song of the weekend:


OR 



Which version do you like better?? 

Have a great weekend!!! 

xoxxo


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time in Charleston. I loved that city!! Josh & I would love to move there & hopefully will try soon! You should move there too & we can be neighbors again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for that plan!!! It is so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Anniversary wishes, this was like taking the trip with you, thanks for sharing your memories!! Love you both, please don't move away!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jason Aldean version is SO MUCH better! ;)

    ReplyDelete