Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Success!!

Happy Thanksgiving!


It was a beautiful day here in Charleston for Thanksgivng


This is how our first Thanksgiving went in Charleston:

I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for the first time ... EVER!! Ek!


The smoke alarm only went off once and I only called my mom about 10 times. SUCCESS!

Let's start from the beginning.  

I did a lot of prep work on Wednesday.  Had to cut up the potatoes and brussels sprouts.  Make the stuffing and the cheesecake.

Thursday morning, Trevor cleaned out the turkey for me then we stuffed it and put him in the oven around 11am  After a few hours I made the brussels sprout casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy and rolls.  It all turned out GREAT!!


Trevor ate two HUGE plates of food and that made me so happy.  I really enjoyed cooking Thanksgiving dinner and can't wait to do it again next year. 

How was your Thanksgiving? 

What was on your menu? 

xoxxo






No comments:

Post a Comment