Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bridal Shower

Bridal Shower
June 23, 2012 

I would like to start by saying a BIG Thank You to all my family and friens who made this day so special for me.  I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.  A special thank you to my bridal party who put so much work into making the day perfect!  I love you ladies!

I hope you enjoy all the details   

THE INVITATION 
I loved the invitation ! 

CENTERPIECES
 All the table names were places in Saratoga

PLACE CARDS


 DESSERT
The most delicious cupcakes ever!  Of course the Red Velvet was 
my #1 choice!

 LOTS OF WINE!
This was my favorite thing about the shower.  Everyone brought a bottle of wine with
a wine tag(sent with the invitations) that had advice for the Bride & Groom.  Trevor and I 
are having so much fun reading all the tags and trying new wine.  

GIFT TABLE

FAVORS
S'mores are my favorite so naturally I was excited for these!


The Bridal Party 
minus one(love  you CJ, can't wait to see you!)

"Merkl" Ladies
My sister & Mom 

Mom and her friends

My future Mother in Law :) 


Gift Opening Time!! 

A gorgeous serving bowl from Nancy.
One of my favorite gifts!

"Mom where did you put the card"

Got it!

Some "sexy" stuff for the wedding night from my sister


After a great bridal shower, my ride showed up!
Love you babe! 


Thank you all again for a wonderful day!!
xoxxo





1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I'm so sorry I missed it :( I'm looking forward to the big day! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete