Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Best Bridesmaids

I have the best Bridesmaids ever!!

Since the 6 month mark until the wedding my thoughtful bridesmaids have sent me a special gift every month leading up to the wedding.  

6 Months
I got these beautiful flowers at work from the girls! 



5 Months
My girls know me so well!! They sent me this great cupcake
baking package!  


4 Months
A fancy "bride" robe to get ready in on the big day!


3 Months
(missing CJ - we really need to get a picture all together)
My fabulous girls gave me the most amazing Bridal Shower(read about it here).


2 Months
"Mrs. Bogan" hanger for my wedding dress on the big day!




Thank you to all my beautiful bridesmaids - Christina, CJ, Meghan and Michele for making this chapter in my life so special.  I couldn't imagine my life without any one of you and I am so happy to have you all as my best friends.  I love you ladies!!

xoxxo 


Vegas Countdown: 29 days!!

Wedding Countdown: 57 days!!



1 comment: