Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random

This post is going to be very random and all over the place, so my apologies for the scattered thoughts.


Random Thought #1
We got our new, king size bed today!! Can't be more excited!!! EKKK!!
Sleep ... Good Sleep ... Finally!!!!!

We have been sleeping on my old queen size and it has slowly been falling apart (probably didn't help when I cut the box spring in half to fit in my old apartment, oops!).

Ok, enough about the bed ...



Random Thought #2
We had a FAB four day weekend

Friday we had a wedding to go to in Troy, NY.  Congrats Jason & Courtney!! We had so much fun and danced a lot.  It was a beautiful wedding and great to see some friends.


((those are some serious dance moves right there))



On Saturday, we drove down to Newburgh, NY to see my parents.  Every year my parents throw a Christmas party with all of our close friends and neighbors from when we were younger.  It was great to see everyone.


Random Thought #3

As a part of my New Years Resolution commitment to wellness I am going to run a 10k in April.  I really want to be able to run a half marathon by September, so I figured I better start somewhere.  Last year I ran a 5k with my sister and loved the feeling of finishing it.


More next time about eating clean, training mean and living lean!!

Now it is time to get some great sleep in our new bed. 

xoxxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment