Friday, November 4, 2011

Pinninggg!!

PINNING

Yes, like winning.  Or if you are a Jersey shore fan, twinning.  

I have been loving Pinterest since August (only reason why I remember the actually month I started using it is because my sister introduced me to at the Maroon 5/Train concert... Thanks Sissy!). 

Trevor really never understood my pinning obsession and would get quite annoyed when I would stare at the computer screen for hours.


He has recently become OK with Pinterest for 2 reasons:

1. Since the "twinning" J.Shore episode he thinks that pinning sounds like twinning and it makes him laugh (Hey, whatever makes him ok with me loving Pinterest is good by me)!

2. I have found and cooked LOTS of great recipes for him


So far I have made:




Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

via 

Roasted Tomatoes with Shrimp and Feta

Crock Pot Baked Apples

Want to make Butternut Squash Risotto, but all the squash 
looked gross at the store. I ended up using the risotto recipe
and made Shrimp to go over it. 

Nutella Hot Chocolate


All recipes have been great so far!! I love the Crock Pot ones because as we all know, I have an obsession with my crock pot.  

Pinterest has been great for recipes, wedding ideas, workout ideas, crafty projects and so much more.  

Follow my boards here to see what else I am loving!!


xoxxo







No comments:

Post a Comment