Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Can't Wait!!

We are going to CHARLESTON this weekend!!!  Can't wait to get there and check out the city.




What is a vacation/tour without amazing friends/tour guides??  We are very lucky to have Scott and Sarah take us in for the weekend(we basically invited ourselves, THANKS again!!) and show us the ropes .   We are leaving Friday and coming back Monday, so lots to see in so little time.  I have already be warned to wear some comfy shoes (this sounds like the prefect opportunity to justify buying a new pair of Toms).

Sarah, asked Trevor and I me to make a list of some places we would like to see:


  • Battery Park 
  • Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
  • BEACH 
  • Rainbow Row
  • Cypress Garden 
  • Oh! And I must go to Urban Outfitters!! 
Don't know if these places are a must see, but I googled the top places to see in Charleston!! I trust Sarah will show us the right stuff (Sorry Scott, but I think if it were up to you and Trevor we would be doing a pub crawl) ... Sooo excited for this mini getaway!!!


Trevor decided that he needed the next two days off to "prepare" for the trip, whatever that means, but at least I am off tomorrow!!! Can't wait to spend some quality time together! Yah!! 

XOXXO

1 comment:

  1. Comfy shoes are a must! We plan to hit up the brewery at some point (gotta appease the boys, hehe), so Trevor - no worries! SO excited to see you guys and show off Charleston! =)

    ReplyDelete