Friday, August 3, 2012

August!!

It is AUGUST!!!!!
(can you feel my excitement?!?)


There are a lot of good things happening in August, here is the rundown:


August 11th
 My amazingly beautiful sissy's 30th birthday!
We are going to Boston for the weekend to celebrate
this beauty! I can't wait, it is going to be an awesome weekend
with some great people! I can't wait to 
celebrate my fab sister's birthday!


August 21st
One Month until our BIG day
 I hear wedding bells!!
via 


August 22nd
 My 2nd wedding dress fitting. 
 I am really excited to see what the alterations look like.  
Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Sorry no sneak peeks of the dress here since I know
my future hubby is reading over my 
shoulder.



August 24th
 Leaving for VEGAS!!!!! I am so exciting to finally go to Vegas
with my sister! It is going to be so much fun with
my favorite person.



I can't wait to share all my great times from August with all of you.  


Have you ever been to ....
Boston??
Vegas??

Favorite spots in either one of these cities you want to share?

xoxxo


Vegas Countdown: 20 days!!

Wedding Countdown: 48 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment