Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weekend Part 2

And the Adventures continue ...

On Saturday, we had lunch at Ravenous in Saratoga.  The place was hopping and now I know why.  It was the most delicious lunch I have ever had!!!  It was so good, I didn't take any pictures because I couldn't stop eating.  Their speciality is crepes... breakfast crepes, lunch crepes and dessert crepes.  We chose lunch crepes, but I can't wait to go back for a dessert crepe.  

I had the Crepe Heloise - Crepe filled with mild goat cheese, grape tomatoes, scallions & fresh basil.  Since crepes are warm, the goat cheese was melted.  I loved every bite of it.

Trevor had the Grandfather's Garden - Crepe stuffed with portobello mushrooms,  fresh basil, diced tomatoes, roasted garlic and mozzarella cheese.  He was equally in love with his crepe and  I will have to take his word for it since I couldn't tare myself away from mine to try his. 

It you are ever in Saratoga Springs, NY stop by Ravenous for a delish crepe, you won't be disappointed.  

Ok enough raving about Ravenous.  

I forgot to mention a little stop in the saratoga tourist store  my favorite store before lunch where I saw these adorable little guys:


After lunch, we marched our full bellies back to my favorite store to buy these adorable little guys because in my exact words, "I couldn't go home without them."

Saturday night we went to Hibachi dinner with Trevor's co-workers. Great food with great company, couldn't ask for more :)


Sunday

My sister, brother-in-law and nephew came over for some quality time.  My sister, Christina and I hit up the bridal show at Longfellows in Saratoga to try to find and florist.  We were in and out in under an hour, which was OK with me because I got to spend more time with this little guy:


He is such an entertainer!! Love him!!  What a great way to end the weekend!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

xoxxo



No comments:

Post a Comment